Helping Business Leaders Accomplish the Extraordinary
“People do not decide to become extraordinary.
They decide to accomplish extraordinary things”
Sir Edmund Hillary
This 60-second clip explains the purpose of My Sherpa.
This is to help the people My Sherpa works with – senior business leaders and executives – accomplish extraordinary results. In other words, results which go beyond what they think is possible.
The video describes the benefits that the My Sherpa Leadership Development Programmes bring to individuals and their businesses.
We run two Leadership Development Programmes – the Leader and the Manager Programme – which are described below.
An exclusive leadership and management development programme for CEOs and MDs and Senior Business Leaders.
- Fresh insights on their business
- Unbiased advice and support from experienced business people and professionals
- Personal executive coaching
- Opportunities to develop their own and their team’s leadership and management capabilities
The programme consists of four elements. Click here to find out more.
These programmes are aimed at Managers and Team Leaders who want to develop their leadership and management skills.
Participants will become:
- More effective in their own roles.
- Able to contribute more to the overall business or organisation through better understanding of other areas of the business outside their role.
- Better equipped to expand their roles through additional tasks and objectives.
Click below to find out more:
Business Coaching & Advice
We help our clients make their businesses more successful.
This includes focusing on the following areas:
- Increasing sales
- Improving profits and cash
- Creating opportunities for growth
- Removing business limitations
Click here for more details.
If you are a Business Leader, Senior Executive or Manager, who are your Sherpas?
In a climbing context, Sherpas are highly regarded as elite mountaineers and experts in their local area, serving as guides and mentors for extreme mountaineering expeditions and challenges. Remember that it took two climbers – Sir Edmund Hillary and Sherpa mountaineer Tenzing Norgay – to be the first climbers to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
My Sherpa Programmes have the benefit of three types of elite Sherpas:
- My Sherpa Programme facilitators and coaches who design the Programmes and lead the sessions.
- Speakers who are leading experts in their field, and deliver Masterclasses to help participants develop their leadership, management, and personal skills.
- The other participants on the My Sherpa Programmes, who bring a wealth of real-life experience from other businesses, markets and industries.