We use an exclusive and proven approach which is tailored to individual clients needs:
- Understanding the business and its current position
- Setting vision, goals, strategies, roles and plans
- Carrying out regular reviews of achievements against plans
- Helping individuals to achieve their full potential
A free business consultation is available to see how our approach could help your business – click here to arrange this.
Alex Kent – MD of My Sherpa Ltd – has been providing independent, pragmatic advice and business coaching to small and medium sized businesses since 2006.
Alex is a trusted business coach and mentor with hands-on experience of running small and large businesses, helping his clients achieve outstanding results in their businesses.
Alex has over 20 years business experience, including senior management positions in BP’s petrochemicals and plastics businesses. Alex has also held positions in finance, business development, strategy, and research & technology. His track record includes doubling the profitability of a £25m turnover company in 18 months, and designing and implementing a 12-month £25m profit turnaround for a £350m turnover business.
Across all his activities, Alex typically delivers around 200 coaching sessions per year with CEOs, MDs and other senior business executives. That means he has experience of most if not all of the opportunities and issues which can arise in a business.
Due to client confidentiality considerations we are unable to publish here the names of our clients. However, we can arrange to put prospective clients in contact with current and previous clients. We have advised and mentored a diverse range of businesses including:
- Corporate Communications
- Electrical and Gas Safety Checking
- Events Planning & Management
- Independent Financial Adviser
- Health Services
- Human Resource Services
- Leadership & Organisational Development
- Loss Adjuster
- Online Books and Gifts
- Personal & Environment Protection Products
- Translation & Interpreting Services
This depends on the project and what is involved, but a guide price is £100/hour.